tisdag 10 augusti 2010

The Fashion weeks are upon us..

FAUX FUR AND FEATHERS!

The fashion editors, fashionistas and celeberties are joining the possible trends for summer and spring 2011 on the first rows around the world shortly. On the following dates we can already find inspiration for what we aspire to wear next year!

Köpehamn 11-15 aug. Stockholm 16-18 aug. New York 8-16 sept. London 17-21 sept. Milano 22-28 sept. Paris 29 sept-7 oct.


Exactly 2 years ago, me at Fashion week in NYC!

Not to go to far into the future.... Get the scoop of what the runways are all about for Ready-to-wear or Pret a porter, as they say in Fashion for this autum/winter 2010!



Looking at Karl Lagerfeldt and his collection for Chanel, some outfits reminded me of Tumnus fury legs in Narnia, which I would find difficult to wear.
Off course all of the fur is faux!
I love the patterned tweedy knits that stays true to Coco Chanel and the original Chanel jacket.

Typical style of the Chanel jacket.

The whole stage was centered by a 265 ton ice berg shipped from the northern part of Sweden and shaped by 36 ice sculptors and it took them 6 days to carve it all.


Karl Lagerfeld got his inspiration from the Ice Hotel in Sweden.

Someone who did try out one of Chanel's fury whole-body suits was Joe Zee from American Elle.
Video:
http://elletv.elle.com/video/260885921001/fashion/inside-fashion/is-joe-faux-real


Elle's Joe Zee




Feathers from Viktor & Rolf 2010

A crochet cocktail dress that I love!


So in order to totally fit in this autum/winter 2010 I think I should clue some feathers and fake fur onto my new faboulus moon boots I got from Italy!


Just-in-time fashion?

Coming up: Haute couture..

Over and out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar