fredag 6 augusti 2010

Style á la Lill-Lördag


The before picture

And after ..



"Little Saturday" in Karlstad started out with my friend Therese's barbeque party!

We drank something Chinese that could only be read (on the back of the bottle) correctly by Johan Berqvist, amazing the pronounciation of that man!

I also learned;

The 4 P's : Pytte Penis Pansar Pung
"Claes"

The following images are a few details that fell to my liking.

Jennie's strappy sandals 299kr at Skopunkten


Claes awsome and easy hairstyle..I'd cut your for free! ;)




Jennie's so hot vintage sunglasses 250 nrk!


I had to try on Claes's eyeshadow for the evening..


Johan the "Chinese" is rocking a "granpa-hat" from
swedenrockshop.se 150-200kr!


I am loving red nails right now, It is very VAMPIRE-esk
On hands and toes..


Cheap Monday jeans on sale 60 kr, looking great with those strapped heals in black!


All in all, the night was great but some of us did not get of so cheap...5000 kr Johan!?
Man...

(I did not make it in to work the next day...shame on me to..)

Falling asleep in the hotelroom in Gothenburg, more updates as the weekend progresses.
Maybe some styles of Gothenburg?
Over and out.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej hej! Va roligt att du börjat blogga! :) Älskar cheap monday jeansen! Hoppas du har en bra helg i gbg. Kram!
    (alexandraibarcelona.blogg.se)

    SvaraRadera