onsdag 2 mars 2011

Into the night,by your side..falling into you

"Take me out to the baaallgame....bla bla bla ..and crackerjacks!" Can´t remember the song!


This was tempting to buy, but I remembered the wine AND chips I had yeasterday..no more calories this week...hopefully!! :)


The Eyes Wide Shut party is coming up next weekend in Gothenburg! I´m thinking this black cape and big curly hair a la Nicole Kidman in the movie! Luckily I will have my extensions then and I will be able to make it big and luxurious!!




Scaaaary shit!!




So I bought this at Panduro today, realising that we will be going out after the party, and I dont want to have glitter and sequence all over my face! I am going to cut off the bottom and top part of the mask and only decorate the middle!




There we go...almost finito, GOLD AND PINK!! and some pink glitter for sparkle!






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar