tisdag 1 mars 2011

Is it better to fake it than being alone?

I woke up with the help of the lovely Emelie today, after the Academy Awards my day got twisted so I did not fall alseep until 03.00 Anyways....I woke up with a pink sensation! Hence the new pink sunglasses I thought would go really great with my Jägermeister in St Anton in April ;) Dont you think?!
I got one hour to get ready for lunch at Melkers! I shouldnt call it lunch when it actually was two cups of coffee with milk! Luck be a lady when I decided to take a shower before meeting with Emelie because when I got to the coffee shop I saw one really HOT guy sitting at Melkers...phu! ;)
I watched an episode of sex and the city ( season 2) while eating home made lunch, and discovered probably way after everyone else that Matthew Morrisson from GLEE was a busboy to Carrie!


Take in the Jeans.



They scent of a donna.




Time for Love.





Risky Business with a Pink Lady.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar